For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has been creating cleaner, healthier, safer work environments for our customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner, you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients.
Our essential team members enjoy:
*Competitive Pay/Weekly Pay
*Career Path Opportunities
**Excellent Work/Life Balance
Job Position Description:
This position is responsible for creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer’s buildings and grounds by performing the following duties and responsibilities. Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Sweeping, mopping, disinfecting, trash removal, restroom cleaning, windows, dusting
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required
- Schedule is second shift, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8.5 hours per week. After 5pm
- No weekends/no holidays,
- If you want control of your schedule, your hours, and enjoy working alone, this position is for you!
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling, twisting, reaching
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, or housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
- contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Treat all co-workers and customers with courtesy and respect
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.