Job Summary The Technician is primarily responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the Project Manager and/or Crew Chief relating to fire, water, and mold disaster restoration services.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform all assignments carefully, promptly and efficiently
- Maintain a high level of customer service and ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Attend training seminars as required
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements
- Follows ServiceMaster Standards
- Flexibility to work in all environmental conditions both inside and outside
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively
- Ensures that all equipment, supplies, vehicles and products are carefully handled
- Able to work a varied work schedule including nights, weekends, on call shifts, and overnight or out of town travel as needed
- Handles payments from customers ensuring the money is accounted for and deposited appropriately
- Reviews Master Moment brochures with the customer to ensure they understand the work that was done and what is to be done on the job
- Utilizing technology to increase efficiency on the job with tools such as the Mobile Service Manager, laser tape measure, moisture meter, digital camera and GPS.
- Reviews the work schedule posted by the Project Manager at the end of each day or logs/calls in to receive the next day’s work schedule
- Must be able to stand 95% of the day and climb up and down stairs
- Ability to maintain an open mind and change from one project to another with little notice
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times by wearing only ServiceMaster approved uniforms
- Reports to the Crew Chief – no management responsibilities
- Responsible for following procedures and given directions on the job but is not the leader on the job
- Can work with the group and alone but is not responsible for any other employees
- This employee is extremely skilled and is able to make accurate decisions on the job
Minimum Requirements Current Valid Driver’s License High school diploma. Require consistent work history with a proven record for dependability. Will train right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.