Apply and become a part of the ServiceMaster team, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customers. As a ServiceMaster Service team member, you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients.
- Must be able to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. (2 hours a night)
- Must live in the Greensboro, NC area
- Must have your own, reliable transportation
- Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must have the ability to be flexible, work at a fast-pace and multi-task when necessary
- Must submit to and pass a criminal background check
- Attend initial training orientation session to learn ServiceMaster procedures, products, and expectations;
- Perform all cleaning duties for facility using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures and following procedures taught during initial training; Cleaning duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash removal, window cleaning, moving furniture and equipment, etc..;
- Arrive at work according to schedule: be on time and be dependable;
- Have a pleasant, positive attitude; Have respect for co-workers and customers; be willing to put forth effort for the team;
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment;
- Use proper PPE (including masks, gloves) when required;
- Open and lock facilities, enable and disable security system as required;
- Wear provided uniform shirt, be neat in appearance, and be dependable and on time
- Be able to communicate in English.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper is a plus, but not required (training is provided);
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company, office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus.
- In addition to initial orientation training, on the job training will also be provided;
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head, reaching forward;
- Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs;
- Ability to read cleaning instructions;
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses.
- Paid Training • Competitive Pay • Flexible Schedules • Career Path Opportunities • Positive Atmosphere
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)