- Must be able to work complete 5-day a week schedule, Day shift
- Must submit to and pass a national criminal background check;
- Must have own, reliable transportation;
- Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn;
- Must be willing and able to perform all housekeeping duties and responsibilities as required;
- Attend initial training orientation session to learn ServiceMaster procedures, products, and expectations;
- Perform cleaning duties including: sweeping, mopping, disinfecting, wiping and dusting of surfaces, trash removal, and various other duties;
- Arrive at work according to schedule: be on time and be dependable;
- Have a pleasant, positive attitude; Have respect for co-workers, employees that you supervise, and customers; be willing to put forth effort for the team;
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment;
- Wear provided uniform, use proper PPE (including masks, gloves); be neat and professional in appearance;
- Be able to communicate in English.
- 1-2 years’ experience is a plus but not required; training is provided;
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head, reaching forward;
- Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25 lbs;
- Ability to read cleaning instructions;
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and use
- Paid Training • Competitive Pay • Flexible Schedules • Career Path Opportunities • Positive Atmosphere
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)